8.19.2009

Exhibit 21.2

Things I don't think I ever linked to here

Dave Madden's Book Deal - Just awesome. Even if I didn't get to title the book--or should I say, haven't gotten to title the book yet--it's still going to be the first non-fiction book I've purchased since...um...I'm going to keep thinking about it. In the meantime, why don't you all go buy Dave some dirty taxidermy-based gifts. This is the best thing that's happened to taxidermy since that museum in Cleveland opened their animal stars of Hollywood exhibit. Who knew that Mr. Ed was so short?

Zach Schomburg's Scary, No Scary - It's the truth. That last thing I said about Mr. Ed may not have been.

Dave of Dave Madden's Book Deal and I Talk about The Cupboard - It could just be the move, but I feel like we did this eight years ago. Anyway, I never mentioned it here. Good questions with the occasional good answer.

No comments: