5.19.2009

Exhibit 18.26

I had the privilege of filling Bryan Mohr's seat and joining Mike Shearer and my brother Jeff on their radio show this past weekend. The Weekly Grind--Omaha's only Saturday morning AM radio show for the young professional--is quite the enterprise and, from what I hear, even greater plans are afoot. At least if I didn't ruin it.

If you must, you can download the podcast here or subscribe on iTunes. We talk Las Vegas, Marriage, Celebrities, Lincoln vs. Omaha, and even a little Kansas City Royals.

(Just FYI: there were some technical problems which led to an early commercial break. Actual talk starts around the three minute mark).

You should be sure to check the show out in the future when my problematically nerdy voice isn't on it. Those guys are doing good work.

No comments: