8.25.2008

Exhibit 11.25

I watched Woody Allen's Crimes and Misdemeanors last night--it was good but not my favorite of his--and it was impossible not to notice how horribly the fashions of 1989 have aged. Poor Anjelica Huston looked like she'd been unthawed and given the Encino Man treatment by Roseanne and Kirstie Alley (in the Pauly Shore and Sean Astin roles, respectively). And she was supposed to be the hussy! You don't even want to know what Jerry Orbach had to wear. It made his uniform as the manager of the Hackensack Bulls look couture by comparison (which, given the rules of Brewster's Millions, it probably was in retrospect).

I'm sure it's been said before in many a lame comedy club, but it's really amazing that anyone was conceived between 1986-1991. We're lucky to have any Jonas Brothers at all. Or at least that's what I'd say if I knew who the Jonas Brothers were.

No comments: