9.01.2010

Exhibit 26.26

Living

As of five o'clock, I'll be doing that somewhere. Things I am going to do:

* Watch Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - not that I wasn't doing it before, just that now I'll be able to do it while dressed like Toby Esterhase and pretending to smoke a pipe.

* Print things - I don't know why, but I've really missed having a printer. Not that I even print that much, but there's something terrible about living completely in the intangible. The old Adam Peterson would have turned this into a 3k word post about ebook readers. The new Adam Peterson is going to print black-and-white photos of puppies.

* Ask you to send me music - I don't have any music. My only album is the new LCD Soundsystem album. Someone else pointed out to me that everyone in these coffeeshops I've been killing time in can see my iTunes and probably thinks of me as the guy who, like, really loves that one album and hates everything else.

* Sleep - In a bed. No big deal. Just me doing human things.

* Mail out Cupboards - if you've ordered a Cupboard in the last few weeks, you should know that it's come directly from the backseat of my car. Incidentally, that's also where I've been keeping my balsamic vinaigrette.

No comments: