11.14.2008

Exhibit 14.6

All right, has everyone internalized how I feel about this football season or do we need more time? No? We're good? Excellent. This will save us a lot of catching up next time we see each other.

You: Hello, funny running into you here at this ill-defined place we're at.
Me: Let me tell you my thoughts about the football season.
You: No need, I read your blog.
Me: This will save us a lot of catching up.
You: Yes.
Me: Let me tell you my thoughts about politics.
You: No need, I read liberal blogs, too. I assume you'll pretty much say what they tell you to.
Me: [betrayed!]
You: This just isn't working. I think we should find separate places to do whatever we're doing right now.

Anyway, let's see if anything bizarre/horrible happened in North Platte, Nebraska, recently:

A judge who gave a child molester probation because he was short lost re-election.

The trial of a man who beat up his girlfriend because she made him mac and cheese has been delayed.

An elementary school principal falsely reported her car stolen for some reason.

Nope. Same as ever.

No comments: