10.14.2008

Exhibit 13.6

More like, The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Dick.

(high five)

Also acceptable would have been, The Book of Laughter and Forgetting about That Guy I Ratted Out to the Police That One Time Because I Was in Love with His Girlfriend and Was All Pissed He Came Back to Totally Step All Over My Game. I Wonder What Happened to That Guy? I Thought They Were Going to Kill Him but Maybe I Heard He Was Just Sent to Do Forced Labor in a Uranium Mine. I Don't Know. Whatever. I Wonder What Happened to That Girl? I Should Totally Hit Her Up. God, I Haven't Thought about Her Forever. Why Didn't That Ever Work Out? Oh, That's Right, I Sent That Dude Who Was Living with Her to His Death. Man, That Was Crazy Funny But Not Particularly Memorable. Thank God I Developed a Philosophy That Recuses Me from Any Feelings of Guilt or Responsibility. That Sure Was Convenient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Seriously. And true.

elisabeth said...

christ, adam, you win.