9.05.2010

Exhibit 27.1

Twitter

For some reason, I decided to join Twitter yesterday. You can but probably shouldn't find me here. Also, I added a clunky feed on the side of this blog in case you weren't getting enough insight into me during your visit to this site where I share my thoughts on candy bars and puppies.

(Refresher: I'm for them).

I mostly joined because it had gotten to the point where I had 8 or 9 different Twitter feeds I checked regularly. These were, with a couple of exceptions, about sports. Yesterday with college football starting and the Royals playing and rosters being cut down...it became too much. I very reluctantly started an account and then very gleefully spent 6 hours choosing a color for my sidebar.

I settled on white.

The best part is, we now get to have this conversation:

You: Hey, how's it going?
Me: [staring at my phone]
You: [staring at nature]
Me: Sorry, I joined Twitter.
You: You should qwitter.
Me: That should totally be a hashtag!
You: I don't know what that is.
Me: [staring at my phone] Did you know the Seahawks cut T.J. Houshmandzadeh?

I feel like I should retroactively date this post to two years ago when everyone else wrote it.

1 comment:

jimStock said...

This parallels my experience when I learned "guber-nutorial", was in fact, not an after-school snack.