What It's Like to Get an Email from Me
Perhaps because I want to use my new email tag again or maybe just to warn off anyone thinking of emailing me after yesterday's post, but I figured I'd give you a window into what it's like to get an email from me. It's probably exactly like you imagine. Let's say your email is something like this:
- To: Me
- From: You
- Subject: Hello
- Hey Adam I drove through Lincoln yesterday and thought of you. Sorry I couldn't stop. Let me know how things are going.
- To: You
- From: Me
- Subject: Well...
- The thing is, hmm, well, I don't really know what to say, I suppose I could go either way, but, O, wait, what about maybe, no, no, I don't think that will work at all.
- Okay, I know--hold on a second--do you remember when (and I mean the first time here not the second time [although I guess that time sort of works too]), um, maybe that isn't a good example but, that said, we should probably just forget about everything.
- It's just that, I don't know, maybe it is okay. Fine. Yes, that's actually great. Whatever you decide works for me, etc.
- So good. We're good. Perfect. I feel good. How do you feel? I imagine good. Or something.
- Whatever happened with that disease you had? You're driving through Nebraska, so I guess things didn't go as bad as everyone thought they might, right?