4.24.2011

Exhibit 1.2.27

Look

I'm sorry. I haven't been feeling well. To make it up to you, here's a Blossom Possum:



Other things:

* I successfully identified the female lead from King Ralph within 5 seconds of seeing her in something filmed 15 years later. This, quite possibly, is the proudest moment of my life.

* I think people should talk more about how weird it is that Peter O'Toole, John Hurt, and Richard Griffiths are in King Ralph. Even 20 years later, I keep expecting the British to burn D.C. to the ground for this.

* It's like if the French made a movie called The Godpère about an effete French puppeteer who becomes the leader of the Mafia much to the chagrin of his lieutenants played by Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.

* By the way, what are the odds that all of those actors (and John Goodman) would still be alive today? We may not have numbers that high.

* To this day I assume that the British monarchy is such that you can just give the crown to a really good servant if need be, sort of like passing on an out-of-style suit.

* Yeah, so maybe I've just been watching King Ralph for the past week.

1 comment:

Dave Madden said...

School is done soon and when it's done you have one job and it's daily Blossum Possums, okay?