11.23.2010

Exhibit 27.27

What I Did While My Internet Was Down

1) Watched everything Netflix could send me without updating my queue. This is how I learned that the greatest threat to America's bros is wolves. Thanks, Frozen. I don't know why I added you to my queue, I just know that if I see a guy who looks like he might play ultimate frisbee, that bro is going to get eaten by wolves.

2) Learned about foreshadowing. Earlier in the movie, one of the bros says that the worst way to die would be to be eaten by sharks. Later, this bro gets eaten by what the Sioux called "the snow shark." Wolves.

3) Wished he would have been eaten by an actual shark. Watching a shark flop up a ski slope to eat an injured bro would really have made my internet-less night.

4) Promised myself I wouldn't talk to everyone about this movie.

5) Talked to everyone about this movie, at great length, without [SPOILER ALERT]s, including offering theories as to what I would do if stuck on a ski lift with no hope of rescue.

6) Determined the first thing I would do if stuck on a ski lift: not foreshadow any possible deaths, no matter how unlikely, certainly not any involving the North American snow shark.

7) Texted random people about the movie while always misspelling the word skiers.

8) Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back. Waited for people to text me back.

9) Gave up on people texting me back due to my misspellings. Started a screenplay for my own sequel to Frozen but never got beyond the title. Clearly though the title of the sequel should be Frost/Bite.

10) Checked my email 987 times hoping a little one would appear in the spinny circle.

No comments: