Here's how my life has changed since I discovered the Country Legends radio station:
* I now feel approximately ∞ times closer to George Jones.
* I have a close, personal relationship with Jesus. Also, Alabama.
* My definition of Country Music has been expanded to include anything I can imagine Robert Duvall having once heard, even if only in passing.
* My definition of Legend has been expanded to include Eddie Rabbit.
* When asked, I can give direction's to Texas's best two-step bar and politely suggest the questioner go on Thursday when there are margarita specials all night long.
* I hear "Ring of Fire" so often I hum it while doing unrelated tasks, like grading papers or hitting my head against a wall.
* Most of my time is spent writing letters to congress trying to get Charley Pride honored as a civil rights hero.