4.23.2008

Exhibit 9.1

More draft stuff at Carlin's blog. Thank god I'm getting paid for this. Otherwise it would seem like I'm wasting a lot of time to focus on something that is no more important than choosing teams in a playground basketball game.

In other news, I have completely neglected to read The Human Stain for my office's book club. Instead of watching the movie and pretending that I've read the book, I've decide to just watch a different Anthony Hopkins movie and respond to that.

Co-worker: I found it a really moving read.
Me: Can you believe the bear ate that guy?
Co-worker: What bear?
Me: So, is it just me or has Alec Baldwin aged 30 years since '98 while Anthony Hopkins has somehow gotten younger? Am I right? Ladies?
Co-workers:
Me: Man that bear was big. I loved when it was all 'rarrrar'!

And it's true because I did love that part.

No comments: