2.15.2008

Exhibit 7.6

This was my Valentine's Day present from Heather. I've been wanting this poster for a long time. Needless to say, it's awesome. Actual conversation between Heather and the woman at Hobby Lobby when it was picked up after having been framed.

Woman: Ugh, who'd want a picture of Elliott Gould?
Heather: My boyfriend. It's for Valentine's Day.
Woman: Oh, and it says bullet. Who'd want that for Valentine's Day?
Heather:
Woman:
Heather:
Woman: Well, I guess it's too late now.

This is what I got for Heather:


There was a necklace too. Still, I totally lost this holiday. I mean, I know that's not how a person should think about it, but it's true. I lost big.

1 comment:

Dusty said...

If you could have heard the guffaw that just came out of my mouth, here, alone, at home, in my robe still in bed at 10:30.

I guess the end of that sentence is "you'd be embarrassed for me."

Still, very good Hobby Lobby story. I got N. a ficus tree for V.D. He got me a large chocolate fish (supposedly, I'm a "reel catch") and a subscription to The Believer.

I think I'm the winner.

Oh and I covet the F out of your E. Gould poster.