11.14.2007

Exhibit 4.25

I found this webpage from when I was a Boy Scout the other day. Other than the hilarity of my friend Ryan's HTML work--I remember begging him to show me how to make the star icons spin like that--it's interesting because I'd forgotten almost everything about the experience. I certainly couldn't recall that I was in Hawk Patrol or that Hawk Patrol had a rivalry with Scorpion Patrol. Now that this knowledge has been regained, I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I guess I'll just start up the rivalry again.

Hawk Patrol
Deceased: 1
In the military: at least 4 (Happy Veterans Day, guys)
Teacher: 1
Me: 1
Chris Kelley: 1
Unknown: 2 (both are probably racecar drivers, if that counts)

Scorpion Patrol
In prison: 1
Living in North Platte: 1
Guys who I didn't know even at the time: 1
Unknown: Everyone else

So far Hawk Patrol has left a bigger footprint on the world that is Google, but we've got years to see this thing through.

1 comment:

Mathias Svalina said...

Scoutmasters is somehow the most intimidating patrol name